August 2009 horoscopes: Predictions for all 12 zodiac signs


This is a distillation of August’s astrological events for your Sun sign without references to the Planetary Beings responsible for the relay of information from the Cosmos. It’s much easier to digest the message without a lot of astrological qualifications. As Astrologers we always tend to want to qualify our interpretations of events. A professional will know what I’m referring to, the rest of you enjoy the messages.

Read the horoscopes for all 12 Zodiac signs here: August 2009 Predictions for all 12 Zodiac signs

Photo: NASA.gov

Comments

  1. This is a great site that you have here. I am very interested in learning more about astrology. I have a paranormal blog myself and I would like to exchange links with you. Let me know if this is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written on astrology... great site...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology Tips: Primary Directions from ancient and modern sources